Company name: Frito Lay
Street address: 3995 Nome St
Zip code: 80239
Employment type: FULL_TIME
Union or non-union? Non-union
Date posted: 2023-01-16
Schedule: 2nd and 3rd Shift
Base rate: $25.50 per hour
Frequency of pay: Weekly
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You will be required to work on some weekends, holidays as well as off shift
- You can lift 15 to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You can stand and walk for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You can climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You can repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are willing and able to work at heights using ladders or lifts to access areas of the plant
- You are willing and able to work in an environment that has extreme temperatures, humidity, hazardous/loud equipment, and slippery surfaces
Essential job functions
- Load and unload individual floor stacked cases of product off trailers onto pallet boards and move them to and from trailers or within the warehouse.
- Load and unload pallets of product to and from trailers, while safely operating a forklift, in a busy warehouse environment.
- Safely place and store product in multi-tiered warehouse storage.
- Ensure successful individual performance by meeting or exceeding performance time standards.
- Collect empty pallet boards and pallets and carry them to storage or trailers.
- Pick appropriate cases according to order using required technology.
- Safely operate a forklift after we provide you training, and you obtain certification.
- Load trailers via carts or stack cases on the floor of a truck trailer.
- Receive and distribute product and assist in weekly product inventory rotation.
- Properly manager warehouse inventory my using handheld scanners and Inventory Control System (ICS)
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required (e.g. you may be asked to sweep the floor, help clean a trailer, take out the trash, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- No waiting period for health and insurance benefits
- Pension plus a 401(k) match to build retirement savings
- Free financial coaching and mental health benefits
- Up to $300 in rewards each year for completing wellness activities
- Paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave (in addition to pregnancy leave)
- Exclusive perks and discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
This job ad expires on Friday February 17th, 2023 at 7:45am