Company name: Kroger
Street address: 400 Walter Rd.
Zip code: 53560
Employment type: FULL_TIME
Union or non-union? Unionized
Date posted: 2022-11-20
Base rate: $19.00 per hour
Sign-on bonus: $2,000
Frequency of pay: Bi-weekly
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Ability to meet production standards.
Essential job functions
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 401(k) plans and pensions
- Health and dental insurance
- Exclusive discounts on household and Our Brands products
- Continuous education benefits of up to $21,000
This job ad expires on Wednesday December 21st, 2022 at 2:58am