Company name: PFG
Street address: 535 Shepherd Avenue
Postal address: 45215
Employment type: Full time
Union or non-union? non-union
Date posted: 07/26/2022
Schedule: 3rd shift
Base pay: $21.00/hr
Frequency of pay: Bi-weekly basis
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
- High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent.
- 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience.
- Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
- Experience using a motorized pallet jack.
- Motorized pallet jack certified.
Essential job functions
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on pallet jack / forklift to be used and ensure that all other safety devices are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Health Benefits Day 1
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
This job ad expires on Friday August 26th, 2022 at 6:31pm